Out of school childcare
Affordable, quality out of school childcare for children aged 3 - 14 years in South Ayrshire.
Find South Ayrshire Council Childcare Services on social media.
South Ayrshire Council Childcare Service's aim to provide a quality service which supports children to be happy, to have fun, and to gain lifelong skills and friendships. We want our service to be part of the local community and for children and families to be proud of the service they receive. You can view our full vision and aims . Childcare Service's provide after school and holiday childcare for children between the ages of 3 and 14 years.
Bookings and registrations for Out of School Care Services can be made by contacting service's directly. To register and book a place please complete a booking form located below and return this either in person to the service or via email email@example.com. All bookings will be processed on a first come first serve basis. Service's operate either standing bookings where places are booked and secured on a weekly basis, or casual bookings where you can book in as and when required. Please note casual bookings cannot always be guaranteed availability.
At the point of booking you will be provided with an invoice of fees which includes an annual £10 per family registration charge. Payment of registration charge and first four weeks of sessions must be paid in advance.
Service's are located and can be contacted
• Dundonald Care Club: Dundonald Activity Centre - Tel: 01292 612029 / 07799 658367
• Mossblown Care Club will operate from Annbank Primary School - Tel: 01292 612029 / 07971120465
• Muirhead Care Club will operate from Struthers Primary School- Tel: 01292 612029 / 07970871749
• Symington Care Club: Symington Community Hall - Tel: 01292 612029 / 07799 656218
• Coylton Care Club: remains temporarily closed
Care club forms
Care club prices
|Care Club||Locations||Operating times||Cost per session|
|Coylton Care Club||Coylton Activity Centre||Currently closed|
|Dundonald Care Club||Dundonald Activity Centre||3pm - 5.55pm*||£7.50 per child|
|Muirhead Care Club||Struthers Primary School||3pm - 5.55pm*||£7.50 per child|
|Mossblown Care Club||Annbank Primary School||3pm - 5.55pm*||£7.50 per child|
|Symington Care Club||Symington Community Hall||3pm - 5.55pm*||£7.50 per child|
* Please note last pick-up is currently 5.55pm and will be reviewed regularly.
An annual registration fee of £10 per family:
- Registration fee will be added to initial invoice which must be paid prior to first session of the new term
- Failure to register and pay registration fee on time may result in your child's placement being delayed
- New service users will register at point of service
Invoices will be provided via email - please ensure you provide up to date details for this.
Online payment how-to guide
- You will be provided with an email directly from the Play Leader of the care club and this should be paid within 4 weeks of being issued. Failure to pay by the set date will impact on future bookings
- Use our online pay portal
- Click the link above
- Scroll down to Schools, early learning and childcare
- Select the care club your child attends
- Input the requested information
- you will find your reference code on your invoice
- Please check your reference code as this may have changed since previously using the club
- Push continue to insert payment details