Holiday care clubs
Information on holiday childcare services during October holiday 2022.
Our Childcare Services have a jam packed, exciting and fun filled programme of activities for your child to join in with.
In 2022 holiday care clubs will operate at:
- Dundonald Holiday Club - Dundonald Activity Centre, Castle Drive Kilmarnock, KA2 9EP
- Operating days - holiday care clubs will operate 17th October to 21st of October from 8am - 6pm
- Dalmilling Holiday Club - Dalmilling Primary School, Ayr Dalmilling Primary, Harthall, Ayr, KA7 0PD
- Operating days - holiday care clubs will operate 18th October to 21st of October from 8am - 6pm
All the holiday clubs are operated by qualified staff and registered with the Care Inspectorate.
We are registered to take children aged 3 - 14 years old.
- £20 per day (8am - 5.55pm)
- £12 per half day (8am - 1.00pm or 1.00pm - 5.55pm)
- £90 full week,
- If you have not already registered with the service you will require to pay an annual £10 registration fee per family.
Payment must be made 14 days in advance to secure your child/s place. Once booked and confirmed you will not be able to cancel your booking. For payment details contact 01292 612029.
Bookings for South Ayrshire Council Holiday Clubs
Bookings for South Ayrshire Council holiday care clubs can be made by completing the online registration and booking form using the button at the bottom of this page.
Once your registration and booking details are received your request will then be processed. Confirmation of availability and fees will be sent to you via email.
Services will operate with a minimum of 10 bookings. If we are unable to operate a service due to insufficient bookings we will give you 7 days' notice and we will offer to transfer your booking to another South Ayrshire Council service (if operating) or an alternative service, or give you a refund.
Please provide your child with a healthy packed lunch and 2 healthy snacks for the morning and/or afternoon depending on your bookings. Lunch is at 12.30pm so you may wish to pack a lunch for your child if they are booked in for a morning session. Please refer to our "Healthy Snack" leaflet for more information.