Toggle menu

Council housing

Make a housing request

Use this if you need a form sent to you or would like to make a general service request including a non-urgent repair.

Paying your housing rent

Information on paying your housing rent.

Garden maintenance scheme

Grass cutting and hedge cutting service for elderly and disabled council tenants who have no one to help with the garden.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon