Cabinet - 1 November 2022
Cabinet agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 1 November 2022
- Chair - Councillor Dowey
- Councillor Connolly
- Councillor Clark
- Councillor Davis
- Councillor Ferry
- Councillor Kilbride
- Councillor Lyons
- Councillor Pollock
Notice of meeting
1. Declarations of Interest.
2. Minutes of previous meeting of 27 September 2022.
3. Decision Log -
(a) Overdue Actions- none to report;
(b) Actions Listed with Revised Dates - for approval; and
(c) Recently Completed Actions.
4. Education/ Health and Social Care Portfolio.
(a) Children's Services Plan Annual Report 2021/22.
5. Economic Development.
(a) Developer Contributions Update relative to Planning Permisions (2021/2022).
(b) Place Based Investment Programme 2022 to 2023 - Community Wellbeing Facilities Fund.
6. Tourism, Culture and Rural Affairs.
(a) Proposal to Deliver an Airshow in September 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027.
7. Finance, Human Resources and ICT.
(a) Menopause at Work.
(b) Revised Recruitment and Selection Policy.
8. Finance, Human Resources and ICT/ Economic Development.
(a) Annual Procurement Report 2022.
(a) Educational Services Leadership Structure - report now public (redacted)
10. Buildings, Housing and Environment.
(a) 15-17 Sandgate, Ayr Common Good Consultation - (Members only).
11. Health and Social Care.
(a) Adult Locality Services Management Restructure - report now public
12. Consideration of Disclosure of the above confidential reports.
The recording of this meeting can be viewed on our Webcasting channel.