Summer programme funding
Can your organisation deliver free activities during the summer holidays?
We have funding available to allow groups and organisations to deliver free activities during the summer holidays. Activities must be delivered in South Ayrshire and take place between Saturday 26th June 2021 - Wednesday 11th August 2021
Grant application amounts
We are inviting applications up to £3000 from groups, however if you have a proposal that ranges between £3000 - £10,000 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01292 559398
- South Ayrshire Summer Programme Fund opens for applications on Monday 24th May 2021
- The Fund closes for applications at 12pm on Thursday 3rd June 2021
- Scoring Panel will meet to decide on allocations Monday 7th June 2021
- All applicants will be informed of the decision by Thursday 10th June 2021
How to apply
Full guidance notes and the application form to apply for this funding are all contained with the link below:
- Summer Fund Guidance (Word doc) [181KB]
- Summer Activities Fund application form (Word doc) [199KB]
- Evaluation Report template youth activities (Word doc) [163KB]
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call Jamie Tait on 01292 559398.