Toggle menu

Employment advice and finding work

Employment advice

A range of employment advice and tools to help you resolve issues with your employer can be found on the ACAS website.

If you would like to speak to one of our advisors relating to a problem with your employer contact us.

If you're an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen and was living in the UK by 31 December 2020 you must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme by the 30 June 2021 to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. To find out more go to EU Settlement Scheme and Exiting the European Union - Brexit

Help to find work

We work in partnership with our Employability and Skills Team to provide support towards employment, if you are a new to our service or have been in touch before we can make a direct refferal for support on your behalf. 

Visit employability and skills pages