Ayrshire Rural and Islands Ambition (ARIA) Fund
The Ayrshire Rural and Islands Ambition (ARIA) Fund replacement to EU rural development fund LEADER. It is part of the Scottish Government's Community Led Local Development (CLLD) programme. It operates similar, bottom-up decision making to Ayrshire LEADER, delivered by representatives from the local area, the Local Action Group (LAG). It is administered by South Ayrshire Council, and supported in 22/23 by a partnership of Volunteer Action South Ayrshire (VASA) and The Ayrshire Community Trust (TACT).
The fund is now closed for 22/23, but funding has been confirmed for 23/24 and details on this will be announced in quarter 1 of 23/24. Meantime if you have any enquiries please direct them to email@example.com
ARIA Fund Foundation Documents
ARIA Fund LAG Meetings
The ARIA Fund LAG meets on a regular basis. The minutes for the meetings are available below.
- ARIA Fund LAG Meeting 22nd March 2023 (PDF) [180KB]
- ARIA Fund LAG Meeting 7th February 2023 (PDF) [216KB]
- ARIA Fund LAG Meeting 2nd November 2022 (PDF) [233KB]
- ARIA Fund LAG Meeting 5th October 2022 (PDF) [135KB]
- ARIA Fund LAG Meeting 24th August 2022 (PDF) [132KB]
- ARIA Fund LAG Meeting 24th August 2022 (PDF) [126KB]