Early Years Swimming
Welcome to Early Years Learn 2 Swim
Parent and Baby/Toddler/Child are our swimming lessons for children ages 4 months to 4 years, providing a fun syllabus to help guide you and your child to build water confidence that lasts a lifetime.
As a parent, grandparent or guardian, you can join your little one in the pool to share their first splashes. Our baby/toddler and child swimming lessons are led by experienced and qualified teachers who are there to guide you and your little one every step of the way.
Babies have a natural affinity with the water. That's why we have developed classes which offer a fun and safe environment for you to experience learning to swim together.
Our Learn 2 swimming lessons have a strong emphasis on your child's enjoyment, aiming to help you:
- Build water confidence for you and your baby
- Bond with your little one through exercise
- Develop your child's coordination, muscle strength and motor skills
- Understand safety exercises to ensure both you and your baby are protected
- Try games and songs to help your child learn to swim through play and song.