Building warrant forms and guidance
As part of the Future Operating Model, the Council is implementing a new modern way of working that also leads to a reduction in the number of buildings the Council occupies and reduces our carbon footprint. Building Standards have therefore altered the way in which we are working, staff are now operating according to the new workstyles which include, agile, hybrid and which includes staff working remotely from home.
All Building Warrant forms can be submitted via the eBuilding Standards Portal . We request that all payments are made by debit or credit card.
Please note that Building Standards will no longer accept paper applications, or paper submissions of additional information.
- Notice of intention to use an approved certifier of construction
- Notice of finalisation of design details (Form Q)
- Fire Safety Design Summary
- Apply for permission to use a raised structure
- Application for the erection and use of a raised structure
- Design certificate for the erection of a raised structure
- Certificate of completion of erection and inspection of a raised structure
Regulated stands at sports grounds
- Apply for a safety certificate for a sports ground
- Application form to certify a regulated stand at a sports ground
Any other forms that cannot be submitted via the eBuilding Standards Portal should be emailed to Building.Standards@south-ayrshire.gov.uk