Audit and Governance Panel - 7 December 2022
Audit and Governance Panel agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 7 December 2022
Councillor Henderson (Chair)
Notice of meeting
1. Declarations of Interest.
2. 2 Call-ins from Cabinet.
call in Pupil Equity Fund (PDF) [742KB] Call in Wallace Tower Flag Flying (PDF) [666KB]
Call in Responses
Call-in Responses (PDF) [38KB]
3. Minutes of previous meetings of
(a) 9 November 2022 (PDF) [80KB] ; and
(b) 23 November 2022 (PDF) [44KB] (Special)
4. Action Log and Work Programme (PDF) [35KB] (copy herewith).
External Audit Reports
5. Audit Scotland : Briefing on Tackling Child Poverty (PDF) [711KB] - Submit report by Director of Stratgeic Change and Communities (copy herewith).
6. Audit Scotland: Local Government in Scotland Overview 2022 (PDF) [1MB] - Submit report by Director of Strategic Change and Communities (copy herewith).
Internal Audit Reports
7. Corporate Fraud Team (PDF) [111KB] - Acitivity Report and Update on 2022/23 National Fraud Initiative - Submit report by Chief Internal Auditor (copy herewith).
Other Governance Reports
8. Treasury Management (PDF) [377KB] and Investment Strategy Mid-Year Report 2022/23 - Submit report by Head of Finance, ICT and Procurement (copy herewith).
Meeting Papers for Audit and Governance Panel of 7 December 2022 (PDF) [3MB]
The recording of this meeting can be viewed on our Webcasting channel.
Final Minute of 071222 (PDF) [149KB]