Licensing Board - 10 February 2022
Licensing Board agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 10 February 2022
- Chair - Councillor Mackay
- Councillor Brennan-Whitefield
- Councillor A. Campbell
- Councillor D. Campbell
- Councillor Fitzsimmons
- Councillor Grant
- Councillor Lyons
- Councillor Pollock
- Councillor Toner
Notice of meeting
1. Declarations of Interest.
2. Date of Next Board Meeting - Thursday 10 March 2022 at 10.00 am
3. Minutes of previous meeting of 13 January 2022 (PDF) [74KB] .
4. Report by Licensing Standards Officer.
5. Personal Licences Revoked 100222 (PDF) [538KB] - Submit report by Clerk to the Licensing Board.
6. Transfers Granted Under Delegated Powers 100222 (PDF) [24KB] - Submit report by Clerk to the Licensing Board.
7. Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
(a) Applications for Provisional Licence 100222 (PDF) [186KB]
(b) Application for Variation of Premises Licence 100222 (PDF) [146KB]
(c) Application for Occasional Licence 100222 (PDF) [35KB]
(d) Premises Licence Review (The Carrick)
(e) Personal Licence Review (Michael Benny Lothian)
(f) Premises Ceasing to Exist (PDF) [55KB]
(g) Unpaid Fees - Premises License Reviews (Under Section 14(2)) (PDF) [62KB]
8. Gambling Act 2005
(a) Application for Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre (PDF) [37KB]
9. Any Other Business.
Read the Licensing Board meeting papers for 10 February 2022 (PDF) [1MB]
The recording of this meeting can be viewed on our Webcasting channel.
Minute of 10 February 2022 - Licensing Board (PDF) [76KB]