Toggle menu

Change of owner/occupier

Notify us of a change of owner/occupier.

Please notify the council of any change to the ownership, tenancy or occupancy of your property using the appropriate form and send it either by post to South Ayrshire Council, Non-Domestic Rates, PO Box 31, Ayr, KA7 2PL, or by email to:

If you are informing of a new tenancy you must also provide a signed copy of the relevant pages of the lease (the pages which show who it is leased from and to, the address of the property, the date of entry and the signed page).

If you are informing of sale / purchase of a property please provide confirmation from your Solicitor who dealt with the transaction.

If you are the landlord and wish to notify the council of a change of tenant/occupier, download this change  occ02 notification form (Word doc) [61KB] .

If you are a new owner, tenant or occupier, have not received a rates notice in your own name yet, download this change  occ01 notification form (Word doc) [57KB] .