Toggle menu

Report a breach of planning control

If you think there's building works going on without permission, you can report this online.

Use this form to report:

  • work carried out without planning permission
  • a change of use without permission
  • non-compliance to conditions of permission or consent
  • work to protected trees

Report Online -

Planning Form Enquiry & Enforcement

The Council's an enforcement charter which sets out in more detail the enforcement process, the way to make a complaint about an enforcement matter and what happens during the enforcement process.

Enforcement charter (PDF) [419KB]

Enforcement Register (2023) (PDF) [468KB]

High hedges

You can make a high hedge application if it's blocking light to your house or garden.