Toggle menu

Houses in Multiple Occupancy

To have multiple occupants in a house in Scotland, you need a licence from South Ayrshire Council.

Find out more about Applying for an HMO license

A house is an HMO if it is the only or principal residence of three or more qualifying persons from three or more families.

View all available HMO forms