Toggle menu

Renting your Home

Dependant on your household income you may be able to claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit to help with your rental payments.

If you already receive Housing Benefit but need to top up your rent to your landlord you may also be eligible for a Discretionary Housing Payment.

To find out more and apply for Housing Benefit & Discretionary Housing Payments visit our website.

We also work with a number of Partner Agencies including Housing Aid Seascape and South Ayrshire Council Housing to help with all housing related matters from tenancy management, finding a new tenancy, tenancy disputes and rent deposit schemes.

If you're not sure what to claim or need a benefit check call us.