Toggle menu

Council Tax

If you rent or own your own home you will usually be liable to pay Council Tax.

For help with your Council Tax Debts you can call us for help to make a payment arrangement and look at more options if you have other debts.

If you are on a low income you can claim Council Tax Reduction online, you may be eligible to claim a Second Adult Rebate if someone, not including your partner, over 18 living in your home is on a low income.

For more information on Council Tax, including a range of discounts and exemptions you may be entitled to, go to our website, you can also call to speak to a customer service advisor by calling 0300 123 0900.