Emergency telephone numbers
Council emergency services when our offices are closed
For any of the following call 0300 123 0900.
- Emergency Response Team (Out of hours service)
- Housing Repairs (Out of Hours)
- Social Work Standby Service
- Road and Lighting Faults (24 Hours)
- Noise helpline
Customers calling from abroad may be charged at premium rate and should check with their own telephone providers before calling.
Floodline is a 24 hour telephone information service operated by SEPA: 0345 988 1188.
Find out about our involvement in flooding on the Ayrshire Roads Alliance website.
Other useful numbers for other services/organisations
- Emergency Homeless (Out Of Hours): 0808 100 3151
- Adult Support and Protection (Out of hours response service): 0800 328 7758
- South Ayrshire Child Protection Committee
- Social Work: 01292 267 675
- Out of hours: 0800 328 7758