South Ayrshire Council's Licensing Board is responsible for regulating the sale of alcohol to the public, and certain gambling activities. View the Licensing Board members (PDF) [25KB] .
It does this by issuing Alcohol Licences and Betting and Gaming licences and permits.
Please see the relevant policy and statement of principles.
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2021/22 (PDF) [584KB]
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2020/21 (PDF) [980KB]
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2019/20
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2018/19
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2017/18
- Annual Financial Report 2016/17
- Statement of Licensing Policy
- Licensing Board Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Classes of Information
- Scheme of Delegation
Liquor licensing registers