CONDITIONS OF LET - COUNTY BUILDINGS
1. Bookings involving Elected Members take priority with respect to room availability and therefore meetings can be cancelled at short notice.
2. Due to the demand for accommodation, meetings must keep to the allotted time.
3. The County Buildings is a No Smoking area.
4. The County Hall and Committee Rooms must be left tidy. All papers should be cleared.
5. Please be aware that the furniture in all Committee Rooms (excluding County Hall) cannot be moved and the set seating layout is Board Room
6. Attendees should be reminded that the fire alarm is tested on a Wednesday morning at approximately 9.15am, the duration of which is approximately 10 seconds. This should not be confused with the evacuation signal which is a continuous two-tone siren.
7. The person chairing the meeting must make attendees aware of the Emergency Evacuation procedures, which are attached, either when calling a meeting or prior to the meeting commencing. The Emergency Evacuation Procedures are displayed at the door of each room.
8. Attendees should leave the building by the nearest safest route. Attendees should not cross the Courtyard to their assembly point.
9. Assembly point for the County Hall is: Pavilion Road Assembly Point 5
10. Assembly point for Committee Rooms are: Pavilion Road Assembly Point 6