Maybole Community Campus
The project which will cost approximately £60 million will also feature new outdoor sports facilities, changing pavilion and a new indoor swimming pool which will be available for public use, and a replacement for Maybole Police Station.
The Campus is being built by Morgan Sindall Construction for hub South West Scotland, development partner of South Ayrshire Council.
The building is wind and watertight and the internal spaces are taking shape. The first of the all-weather sports pitches, sports pavilion and police office have been completed and are in use. The new schools and Early Years Centre are due to open in August 2023 and the swimming pool, which will be available to the public, will open in October 2023, the town's current swimming pool remaining in use until then.
Clare Haughey MSP, Minister for Children and Young People visits the construction site.
Work starts on the main school campus.
Work starts on the first of two new all-weather pitches.
The campus will feature inspiring learning environments as well as top end sports facilities. Attached are images of the new campus
|Floor plans||Latest images|
|Floor plan 1 (PDF) [793KB]|
|Floor plan 2 (PDF) [1005KB]|
|Floor plan 3 (PDF) [949KB]|
|Floor plan 4 (PDF) [630KB]|
|Exterior plan 5 (PDF) [911KB]|
- Community Entrance (PDF) [873KB]
- Early Years Playroom (PDF) [1MB]
- Exernal View (PDF) [0B]
- External Community Entrance (PDF) [0B]
- External Main Entrance (PDF) [0B]
- High School Atrium (PDF) [1MB]
- Library View (PDF) [0B]
- Main Campus Reception (PDF) [0B]
- Primary School Entrance (PDF) [926KB]
- PS Atrium (PDF) [1MB]
- Site Overview (PDF) [1MB]
- Site Overview Close (PDF) [1MB]
- Top of Entrance Stair (PDF) [839KB]
- View from Learning Plaza (PDF) [971KB]