Teen Fit and Junior Fit
Information on our Teen membership for customers aged 14-17 and Junior membership for customers aged 11-13
Our new Junior Fit programme welcomes users aged 11-13 into the Citadel. Our Junior Fit membership is priced at only £15.00 per month and include access to specific Junior Fit exercise classes, gym sessions, Riverside Arena indoor and outdoor track sessions, and general swimming.
Citadel Only - Supervised Sessions
|Day||Start Time||End Time||Class Name||Venue||Location||Notes|
|Tuesday||19:00||19:45||Junior Circuits||Citadel Leisure Centre||Main Hall|
|Wednesday||17:00||17:45||Junior Circuits||Citadel Leisure Centre||Main Hall|
|Thursday||19:00||19:45||Junior Circuits||Citadel Leisure Centre||Main Hall|
|Saturday||14:00||15:00||Junior Fit Gym||Citadel Leisure Centre||Gym|
|Saturday||15:00||16:00||Junior Fit Gym||Citadel Leisure Centre||Gym|
|Sunday||14:00||15:00||Junior Fit Gym||Citadel Leisure Centre||Gym||.|
|Sunday||15:00||16:00||Junior Fit Gym||Citadel Leisure Centre||Gym|
Bookings can be made via the our app, go to BOOK NOW > Junior Fit.
Please note that any Direct Debit for this membership must be paid by a parent/carer
We're delighted to welcome users aged 14-17 into our gym facilities - our Teen Fit membership is priced at only £15.00 per month and includes access to general swimming, and gyms at our facilities and also sessions at Riverside Sports Arena indoor and outdoor running track.
Please click here to join! Please note that any Direct Debit for this membership must be paid by a parent/carer
1 hour booking slots are available to book via the SAC Leisure App, by phoning Tel: 01292 269793 or at any Pool Reception. Please review the access times below:
Monday to Friday
Saturday & Sunday
6am - 9pm*
9am - 2pm
4pm - 5.00pm
4pm, 5pm & 6pm
Mon, Wed & Friday
12 noon - 3pm
9am - 7pm
9am - 5pm
Bookings can be made via the our app, go to BOOK NOW > Teen Fit.
You can also go to our website at http://southayrshire.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/account/login or call us on 01292 269793.
If you have any questions about yourTeen Fit membership, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Teen Fit Gym Rules
- Book Your Sessions: All Teen Fit members must book their gym sessions in advance. This helps us manage the number of attendees and ensure a safer workout environment for everyone.
- Use Equipment Responsibly: Gym equipment must be used responsibly and according to the guidelines provided by our trainers. Misuse may lead to injuries and potential equipment damage.
- Free Weights Restrictions: Use of free weights is not permitted without the explicit permission and supervision of an instructor. This is to ensure the safety and proper training of our TeenFit members. Misuse of free weights can lead to serious injuries.
- Equipment Time Limit: To ensure fair access to all gym members, please limit your use of any single piece of equipment to 20 minutes during peak hours or when others are waiting.
- No Group Training: Please avoid training in large groups of 3 or 4 to prevent monopolizing equipment and to maintain a comfortable environment for all gym members.
- Phone Etiquette: While mobile phones are permitted, we ask that you limit phone usage in the gym. This ensures equipment is accessible for others and your full attention is on safety and proper exercise technique. Long periods of sitting and phone usage are not permitted.
- Respect Fellow Gym-goers: Please be considerate of other members. Keep noise levels to a minimum, do not monopolise equipment, and remember to wipe down equipment after use.
- Proper Attire: Please wear appropriate gym attire and closed-toe athletic shoes to prevent injuries and maintain a comfortable environment for all.
- Follow Instructor Guidelines: Always follow the instructions given by your trainers. They are here to ensure your safety and help you get the most out of your workout.
- Health & Safety: If you feel unwell or experience any discomfort during your workout, please stop immediately and inform an instructor.
- Personal Belongings: Personal belongings should be stored in the lockers provided. The gym is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Professionalism: Maintain a respectful and professional behaviour at all times. Bullying, teasing, or any form of disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated.
Breaking these rules may lead to membership suspension or cancellation. We hope that by following these rules, everyone can enjoy a safe and pleasant workout experience at our gym.
Please remember, these rules are in place to ensure a respectful, fun, and safe environment for all our members. Enjoy your workouts and if you have any queries, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly team members!