Digital access and support directory

If you need help to make a claim for Universal Credit, you can contact Citizens Advice Scotland. Find out more.

If you need to get online to manage your Universal Credit journal, look for jobs or learn new skills, there’s lots of places you can go for free access to a computer or wifi. There are also some places where support and assistance to use a computer is available. Find out more by checking out what access and support is available in your local area.