Universal Credit

3. Help to claim

If you need help to make a claim for Universal Credit, you can contact citizens advice scotland. In some cases the Department for Work and Pensions will refer you for assistance from citizens advice scotland. However, you can also contact them direct.

They can be contacted at 0800 023 2581 or at www.cas.org.uk/helptoclaim. Further information can also be found on the CAS website.

Details about where additional assistance is located can be found on our digital access and support directory.