Accessibility Skip to main content

Universal Credit

7. Further financial support

If you are a South Ayrshire Council or Ayrshire Housing Tenant and you need personal budgeting support please contact your Housing Officer.

Further advice and guidance on issues relating to debt and managing your money can be sought from our Information and Advice Hub.

In addition a directory of services providing support in a range of areas including digital support, welfare rights, money advice and personal budgeting is available by accessing the following link:

Was this information helpful?  Yes  No

Tell us what we can do to improve the information