All householders can benefit from grants that are available for insulation measures, central heating and low energy lightbulbs. For details please contact the Energy Agency.

South Ayrshire Council make use of grants wherever possible when upgrading Council housing.

Is this page helpful?YesNo

Tell us how we can improve this page

How is this page helpful?