Accessibility Skip to main content

Report website fault

Use this to form to report a fault with our website only (SOUTH-AYRSHIRE.GOV.UK).

If you wish to make a complaint or report a different issue please use our make a complaint form.

Please give as much information as possible. Include the error message, the page that the fault occurred and what you were trying to do at the time.

Was this page helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.