Accessibility Skip to main content

Civic government forms

You may require planning permission for your proposed activity. You are strongly advised to confirm this directly with South Ayrshire Council's Planning Service at: Planning Services, Burns House, Burns Statue Square, Ayr, KA7 1UT. Tel: 01292 616107, Fax: 01292 616161. Email:

Was this page helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.