Sport and leisure open weekend
Open Weekend 10th February – 11th February 2018
Citadel Leisure Centre – 9am-4pm
Let South Ayrshire Sport & Leisure Services help to kick start your fitness in 2018! On Saturday 10th February and Sunday 11th February we are holding an Open Weekend at the Citadel Leisure Centre in Ayr. Throughout the weekend there will be lots of free activities for children and adults to take part in. These activities will include tasters of potential new fitness classes and activities, as well as showcasing our existing ones. In addition to this we will have fun sessions in the pools, with free inductions and gym access all weekend!
Book your place
You can book your free place by using our online booking system. If you are not already registered please register here. View and book free activities by:
- Logging in and selecting 'Make a Booking'
- Then select 'Open Weekend 10 & 11 Feb'
For a full list of free classes over the open weekend please download Open Weekend February 2018.
Please note some classes are restricted by age and skills:
- Fitness Classes unless otherwise stated (16yrs+)
- Archery (age 10yrs+)
- Kids Fitness (age 5-11yrs)
- Kids Fitness (age 12-16yrs)
- Teenfit (age 12-16yrs)
- Squash Come and Try (7yrs+)
- Parent & Baby Singalong (Parent and under 5yrs - one to one ratio)
- Fun & Flip Diving: Able Swim 25 meters comfortably
- A Mermaid’s Tail: Mermaid experiences for 6-12 year olds.
Minimum of 6 years old and maximum of 12 years
Have UK size 3 feet or smaller
Swim 25 meters comfortably
Be able to submerge face fully whilst swimming
Be able to tread water in both shallow and deep water
Be able to lift knees and turn 360 degrees in both directions