Accessibility Skip to main content

DWP Interpreter Services

People who need assistance with making their claim to benefit because of language difficulties can either use their own representative or ask the DWP for assistance via an interpreter.

To access help from an interpreter: call any of the DWP contact centres. They will either arrange an interpreter to assist with the telephone call while you are still on or arrange to call back at an agreed time.

Was this page helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.