Information and advice hub
A free, confidential, information and advice service.
Email email@example.com or phone 0300 123 0900 to speak to us.
The Information and Advice Hub offer a free, confidential and impartial information and advice service to people living in the South Ayrshire Area. Our advisors are
fully trained to deal with your welfare rights and issues related to money and debt advice.
We offer a flexible appointment service and private interview rooms are available at a number of locations throughout South Ayrshire.
You can arrange to see an advisor in our office on Mainholm Road, Ayr or alternatively appointments are currently available in outreach locations including Girvan, Maybole, Troon
To find out more please call or email the contact details are listed below.
Phone: 0300 123 0900
We can provide the following services:
- Advice and information on all benefits
- Advice on Money and debt related issues, we may negotiate with creditors on your behalf
- Personal Budgeting Support
- Tribunal representation
- Income Maximisation checks/Better Off Calculations
We can help you to:
- Ensure you are claiming the right benefits
- Appeal decisions on benefit applications
- Apply for Social Fund Loans and Grants
- Maximise your benefit entitlement
- Deal with issues where you are at threat of eviction or disconnection of your fuel supply
- Deal with issues such as struggling to cope with repayments to your credit cards or loans.
A directory of other services providing support across South Ayrshire, in a range of areas including digital support, welfare rights, money advice and personal budgeting is available by accessing the Signpost directory.