South Ayrshire Home Care
Thank you for considering South Ayrshire Home Care to support you to maintain your
independence in your home. As the most established provider of home care services
in your community, we take pride in delivering the highest level of care in a way
that can continue to support your quality of life.
If you feel you or a relative is in need of our care then phone 0300 123 0900.
South Ayrshire Council Home Care aim to provide a flexible, person – centred service,
delivered by skilled and motivated Home Care staff in attending to your assessed
To provide a holistic personal care service to frail and vulnerable people, living
within the community.
- To treat cared-for people and their carers with dignity and respect, in the context
of a discreet and confidential service model.
- To have all Home Care staff trained to SVQ Level 2, or its recognised equivalent.
- To train and equip Home Care Co-ordinators with the management skills necessary
to their respective role within a modern and effective service.
- To have clear guidelines, policies and procedures for Home Care staff and their
- To continuously monitor and evaluate our service, ensuring quality, continuous improvement
and best value for money.
Further information can be found at Care Inspectorate