Partnership Performance Reports
Partnership annual report
In line with the Scottish Government's Guidance for Health and Social Care Integration, the Partnership's Annual Reports set out to show how, through
effective leadership from the Partnership’s Integration Joint Board, the Partnership has:
- worked towards delivering against our strategic priorities;
- performed in relation to the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes and the Children’s and Criminal Justice outcomes, as set out by Scottish Government;
- performed in relation to local measures;
- performed financially within the current reporting year and achieved best value;
- progressed locality planning arrangements; and
- performed in inspections carried out by scrutiny bodies.
The Partnership's Performance and Audit Committee has considered and approved the following annual reports on the performance of services
within the scope of the Partnership.
This is the first edition of the South Ayrshire Health and Social Care Annual Performance Report for 2017/18. The next version will be reported to the Integration Joint Board on
the 12th September 2018. Please note that not all performance information was available at the time of writing and the latest
available data will be included in the next version of the report. A summary version of the report will also be made available at
The Performance and Audit Committee of the Health and Social Care Partnership has considered and noted the following reports on the performance of services within the scope of the Partnership:
The development of the Partnership’s Performance framework is at an early stage and this will be continually refined
SAHSCP Ministerial Strategic Group for Health and Community Care Indicators Interim Objectives 17/18 and
18/19 have been developed.