Advice on Coronavirus
We continue to monitor the situation and keep up to date with the guidance published by NHS Scotland and the Scottish Government.
For the latest information and up-to-date guidance, please visit NHS Inform - Coronavirus.
Message from Julie Dettbarn – Chair of the Integration Joint Board
Seasons greetings from Cllr Julie Dettbarn, South Ayrshire IJB Chair.
Annual Performance Report
The Partnership’s Annual Performance Report for 2018-19 has now been published and is available.
The report shows how the Partnership:
- has worked towards delivering against our strategic priorities;
- performed in relation to the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes and the Children’s and Criminal Justice outcomes, as set out by Scottish Government;
- performed in relation to local measures;
- performed financially within the reporting year and achieved best value;
- progressed locality planning arrangements; and
- performed in inspections carried out by scrutiny bodies.
Social Isolation Strategy 2019 - 2027
The Social Isolation Strategy for South Ayrshire covers the period 2019 - 2027. It has an initial focus on supporting older people who are lonely and/or isolated and has a linked implementation plan setting out activity under the themes:
- Prevent: Raise awareness and prevent people from becoming chronically socially isolated or experiencing loneliness (primary prevention)
- Respond: Prevent people from developing chronic social isolation or loneliness. (secondary prevention)
- Restore: Prevent those who are chronically lonely and socially isolated from experiencing poor social or health outcomes (tertiary prevention)
Adult Carers Strategy 2019 - 2024
The South Ayrshire Integration Joint Board at its meeting on 16th May 2019, approved the new Adult Carers Strategy for the period 2019-2024. The Strategy was developed through discussions with carers, staff and partners including South Ayrshire Carers Centre, Crossroads and the Ayrshire Hospice.
The key strategic themes of the Strategy are:
- I am recognised and valued in my caring role
- I am supported in my caring role
- I am able to take a break from caring and look after my own health
- I am not defined by my caring role
Notice of Inspection of Annual Accounts