Annual Performance Report
The Partnership’s Annual Performance Report for 2018-19 has now been published and is available.
The report shows how the Partnership:
- has worked towards delivering against our strategic priorities;
- performed in relation to the National Health and Wellbeing Outcomes and the Children’s and Criminal Justice outcomes, as set out by Scottish Government;
- performed in relation to local measures;
- performed financially within the reporting year and achieved best value;
- progressed locality planning arrangements; and
- performed in inspections carried out by scrutiny bodies.
Social Isolation Strategy 2019 - 2027
The Social Isolation Strategy for South Ayrshire covers the period 2019 - 2027. It has an initial focus on supporting older people who are lonely and/or isolated and has a linked implementation plan setting out activity under the themes:
- Prevent: Raise awareness and prevent people from becoming chronically socially isolated or experiencing loneliness (primary prevention)
- Respond: Prevent people from developing chronic social isolation or loneliness. (secondary prevention)
- Restore: Prevent those who are chronically lonely and socially isolated from experiencing poor social or health outcomes (tertiary prevention)
Adult Carers Strategy 2019 - 2024
The South Ayrshire Integration Joint Board at its meeting on 16th May 2019, approved the new Adult Carers Strategy for the period 2019-2024. The Strategy was developed through discussions with carers, staff and partners including South Ayrshire Carers Centre, Crossroads and the Ayrshire Hospice.
The key strategic themes of the Strategy are:
- I am recognised and valued in my caring role
- I am supported in my caring role
- I am able to take a break from caring and look after my own health
- I am not defined by my caring role