Accessibility Skip to main content

Make a complaint, comment or suggestion

It is the Council’s intention that the scheme will be responsive to your information needs. We, therefore, welcome any suggestions on how it can be improved or developed.

If you have any complaints, comments, suggestions or views please put this in writing to:

South Ayrshire Council
Head of Legal and Administration
County Buildings
Wellington Square
Tel: 0300 123 0900

The Scottish Information Commissioner

If we are unable to resolve any complaint, you can contact the Scottish Information Commissioner who oversees the Act.

Scottish Information Commissioner
Kinburn Castle
Doubledykes Road
St Andrews
KY16 9DS
Tel: 01334 464610

Was this information helpful?  Yes  No

Tell us what we can do to improve the information