Accessibility Skip to main content

Difficulty paying Council Tax

If you are struggling to pay your Council Tax it's important to contact us as soon as possible.

Help with paying Council Tax

Some people can apply for a discount or exemption. If you are on Benefits or have a low income you may qualify for Council Tax reduction.

Help and advice

You can speak to an advisor on 0300 123 0900. Alternatively, you can contact the Council's Money Advice team.

Was this page helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.