16th - 19th March.
A series of public consultation sessions will be running 16-19 March to find out what people think about Prestwick and to look at ways to improve the town centre.
The Council will be working with residents, local businesses and urban design specialists to help shape the future of the town centre.
The consultation sessions called ‘charrettes’ are an opportunity for locals to work with a team of experts to create a high-level vision for the wider regeneration of Prestwick.
The drop-in charrette sessions are running at the Prestwick Community Education Centre, Caerlaverock Road:
- Wednesday 16 March 5pm - 7.30pm (activities and projects for the town)
- Thursday 17 March 1pm - 3.30pm (Enterprise and Youth)
- Thursday 17 March 5.30pm - 7.30pm (Supporting Business)
- Friday 18 March 1pm - 3.30pm (Health and Social Care and Leisure)
- Friday 18 March 5pm - 7pm (Heritage and Vacant Land / Civic Pride)
On Saturday 19 March, the venue switches to the 65 club, Prestwick, Main St. The action plan will be discussed at this session which runs from 12pm – 3pm.
To get involved in the debate go to facebook.com/TalkPrestwick.