Accessibility Skip to main content

Notify us of a change of owner/occupier

Please notify the Council of any change to the ownership, tenancy or occupancy of your property using the appropriate form and send it either by post to South Ayrshire Council, Non-Domestic Rates, PO Box 31, Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 2PL, or by email to: and we will amend our records accordingly.

If you are the landlord and wish to notify the Council of a change of tenant/occupier, download this change notification form.

If you are a new owner, tenant or occupier, have not received a rates notice in your own name yet, download this change notification form.

Was this page helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.