Application fast tracking
In certain circumstances Building Warrants and Completion Certificates may require
to be processed as a priority application and dealt with faster than applications
processed against the Customer Charter Performance Targets. The prioritisation of
applications or fast tracking will be considered where the applicant/agent provides
a letter requesting the application is fast tracked and suitable justification is
given by satisfying one of the following criteria:
- The application is for the benefit of a disabled person;
- The application is for minor works and the works are linked to a house sale etc;
- The application relates to a project which has significant social or economic benefit
to the Community;
- The application relates to a Scottish Type Approval System (STAS);
- There are special mitigating circumstances relating to the application.
Should you wish to discuss the merits of your particular application meeting this
criteria please contact us.