Highest Risk List / Shielding
Christmas Opening: Our phone lines will close on Friday 24th December at 4pm and re-open as follows:
- Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th December - 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th December - 9am - 4.45pm
- Friday 31st December - 9am - 4pm
- Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th January - 10am - 4pm
- Wednesday 5th January - normal opening hours resume. The team can be contacted Monday - Thursday 9am - 4.45pm and 9am - 4pm on a Friday.
If you need emergency support on 25th or 26th December and 1st or 2nd January, or out with our festive opening hours, please call our Emergency Response Team 0300 123 0900.
You can view the most up to date information and guidance in relation to shielding by visiting www.mygov.scot/shielding.
If you need further support or information, please contact our dedicated COVID19 Response Team on 01292 616101 or email C19.CommunitySupport@south-ayrshire.gov.uk. The team are available Monday to Thursday - 9.00am - 4.45pm and Friday - 9.00am - 4pm.