Contact us in person
Our customer services team provide easy access to information, assistance and advice on a full range of council services.
Our advisors are available 09.00 - 16.45 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 to 16.00 on Fridays.
Our Customer Services team can be contacted in a range of ways:
- By phone on: 0300 123 0900
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the council's website, where you will find an online form to contact customer services and an option to book phone appointments.
If you can't manage your enquiry by phone or online, you can arrange a face-to-face appointment from each of the following locations*:
- Ayr - The Wallace Tower, 172-176 High Street, Ayr - Tuesday - Friday
- Troon - Municipal Buildings - Tuesday
- Prestwick - 2-6 The Cross - Wednesday
- Girvan - Carrick Opportunities Centre, Henrietta Street - Thursday
- Maybole - 70c High Street - Friday
*Please note these are interim arrangements. Going forward, we're looking at how and where we'll deliver face-to-face services and Council will decide on the future operating model of Customer Services in 2023. We have consulted our customers in a range of ways - the outcome of those consultations can be found here.
Emergency telephone numbers for Council Services outwith these hours can be found here.