In line with Scottish Government advice we have made some changes to the way our gymnastics classes operate. These measures have been put in place to keep your child and our staff safe. Please read these guidelines carefully before bringing your child to class.
**Do not bring your child to gymnastics classes if they or anyone in your household is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and let us know if you develop symptoms.**
Please adhere to the following before, during and after your gymnastics class:
Drop off procedure
- Please arrive a maximum of 5-10 minutes before your scheduled session start time
- Designated entry for gymnasts will be from the fire exit doors, which will be clearly marked
- Please make sure you are not late, as the doors will be closed during class sessions
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow spectators during our classes and we ask that the person bringing your child does not enter the building
- Your class coach will meet you at the designated entry point and register the children on arrival
- Come dressed ready for class. Only bring what you need and keep all your belongings in a small bag
- We suggest you bring your own pre-filled water bottle
- Please make sure you use the toilet prior to coming to class
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry and exit of the venue - our coaches will help younger children
Pick up procedure
- Please arrive on time to collect your child at the end of their class and remain outside the building
- The designated pick up point will be at the entrance door, which will be signposted
- Our coaches will bring the gymnasts to you for check out
- Please ensure you take all your personal belongings home
In the case of an emergency during class times you can contact reception using the relevant numbers below:
Mossblown Activity Centre 01292 520998
Whitletts Activity Centre 01292 288845
If you have any questions or concerns during your visit please let a member of staff know and they will be happy to help.
We appreciate your continued patience during this time and we look forward to welcoming our gymnasts back!