Age Related Sales
- It is necessary to obtain a licence from the local authority to enable you to sell
- Licence conditions stipulate that petrol must be not be accessed by persons under
- If you are not sure that the customer is over the age of 16 and they appear to be
under 21, ask for proof of age.
- If you are still not sure, do not authorise the sale.
- Petrol is a highly flammable and volatile substance.
- Petrol vapour, even when present in the atmosphere at relatively low levels, can
be harmful if inhaled.
Remember NO PROOF…NO SALE!