School holiday activities
There is so much to do at a number of venues and facilities, so the only thing you need to do is choose what you want to do, where and when!
Please note that many of the activities must be booked in advance.
You can now book your child online for the Citadel day camps, Run Jump Throw at Dam Park and Mini Olympics athletics at Dam Park.
View the School's Out! Easter programme
REGISTER for School's Out (choosing Online Registration)
Please register if you have not registered your child before.
- You will need to register each child that you want to book into the programme
- Provide the name and date of birth of your child, you can give us the same email address for each child
- Under Membership type please choose Online Registration
- Please remember that you will need to book and pay for each child individually. You will get a different PIN for each child to log on with
BOOK NOW for School's Out 2017
Once logged in:
- choose make a booking and click on Citadel
- choose School's Out
- view and select activities at Citadel and Dam Park
- book and pay for chosen activities
If you are looking for fun activities or childcare for your children over the Easter holidays look no further.
South Ayrshire Council holiday clubs have a jam packed, exciting and fun filled programme of activities and outings for your child to participate in.
View the activities on at:
Book early to avoid disappointment as places may be limited.
All the holiday clubs are operated by qualified staff and registered with the Care Inspectorate.
We are registered to take children aged 3 – 14 years old and accept many of the government childcare voucher schemes; you may be eligible for help with your childcare costs through Working Families Childcare Tax Credits.
Childcare services - changes
Find out about important changes to charges and registration for holiday clubs and out of school care.