Accessibility Skip to main content

Comments and complaints about social care

You can speak directly to your social worker or a member of staff in your local social work office; contact us on 0300 123 0900; fill in the feedback form available at all Council offices or you can also make your complaint online using the Customer Complaint Form.

The leaflet will provide you with information on what you can and can't complain about and our complaints procedure.

Some of the services delivered by Social Work Services (either directly or on our behalf) such as day care, residential care, housing support services, respite care, foster care and children’s care homes are also regulated by the Care Inspectorate.

If you are dissatisfied with the standard of care offered by these services, you can complain to the Care Inspectorate as well as making a complaint to us:

Care Inspectorate
Compass House
11 Riverside Drive

Tel: 0345 600 9527

Was this page helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.

Weekly newsletter

Follow us