Our vision and values
To establish South Ayrshire as the most dynamic, inclusive and sustainable community in Scotland.
Our values and guiding principles
- Listen and take account of what we hear;
- Be honest, transparent and courageous in our dealings;
- Proactively work in partnership;
- Promote equality by tackling discrimination and disadvantage;
- Strive for excellence; and
- Build a sustainable future for the area.
We work in conjunction with our community planning partners to deliver our priorities:
- Maximising the local economy;
- Supporting our children and families;
- Caring for our older people;
- Strengthening our communities; and
- Caring for our environment.