Accessibility Skip to main content

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

To have multiple occupants in a house in Scotland, you need a licence from South Ayrshire Council.

Find out more about applying for a HMO licence.

A house is an HMO if it is the only or principal residence of three or more qualifying persons from three or more families.

View all available HMO forms.

Was this page helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.

Weekly newsletter

Follow us