Accessibility Skip to main content

Data Protection Act 1998 Access To Personal Data (Subject Access)

How to see personal information about you held on file by Social Work

The leaflet, below, explains step by step, what will happen when you ask for access to your personal files.

Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have a right to see any personal information about you which is held on file by Social Work Department.

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.

Last updated: 15 September 2015

Weekly newsletter

Follow us