Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAHMS)
This Team provides Specialist Child and Adolescent Mental health assessment and
intervention for young people aged 15 to 19 in the whole of Ayrshire and Arran.
- Young people with self-harming behaviours
- Young people with past history of abuse
- Young people with longstanding difficulties in managing their emotions, behaviour
and relationships and who are at high risk for, but may not currently have, a diagnosable
- ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome etc.
For initial enquiries please call 01563 826154.
The Teams consist of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, Nurses,
Occupational therapist, Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist
- The North CAMHS Team is located at Pavilion 4 Ayrshire Central Hospital, Irvine,
KA12 8SS - Team Leader Eileen Bray. Tel: 01294 323425
- The East Team is located at Northwest Kilmarnock Area Centre, Western Road, Kilmarnock
- Team Leader Suzanne Thomson. Tel: 01563 578540
- The South Team is located at House 1 Arrol Park Resource Centre, Doonfoot Road,
Ayr, KA7 4DW - Team Leader Beth Wiseman. Tel: 01292 615931