Accessibility Skip to main content

Housing grants

Grants may be available to homeowners and private tenants who are disabled and require adaptations to continue to live in their homes. An Occupational Therapy assessment is required. To obtain an Occupational Therapy self referral form please contact Occupational Therapy Department, based at John Pollock Centre on 0300 123 0900.

South Ayrshire Care and Repair can be contacted at Cronin Building, Auchencruive, Ayr KA6 5HW on telephone number 01292 521126.

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry about that. Why wasn't it helpful?
No response is given so please do not include contact information.

Last updated: 25 February 2016

Weekly newsletter

Follow us